Benefits of Lymph Drainage Therapy (LDT):
• Aids in general relaxation – reduces flight or fight response.
• Boosts your body’s natural detoxification process.
• Helps to reduce the inflammation and pain.
• Decreases fluid retention in the body especially head, legs and feet.
• Speeds up healing after injury or surgery by stimulating microcirculation and lymph
• Reduces scar tissue – aiding it to become softer, smoother and more flexible.
• Decreases Edema (fluid retention in the soft tissues). Effective for cancer patients
who have had lymph nodes removed as well as effects of radiation treatments.
• Helps patients with lymphedema disease.
Lymph Drainage Therapy (LDT) or Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) is a gentle and very effective hands-on technique with specific movements that aid in reducing inflammation and pain, healing injuries and surgeries more rapidly as well as strengthening the immune system and overall well-being.
Fluid can accumulate in the tissues of the body for various reasons including, infection, injury, surgery, toxic buildup, lack of movement and even emotional trauma. LDT uses light pressure and movement of the skin in specific patterns to move the excess fluid through the lymph vessels and away from the tissues where it has accumulated.
The way I do Lymph Drainage Therapy is unique. I blend traditional LDT movements along with Energy Healing techniques to help reduce fluid build-up and effect change more rapidly in the lymph and immune systems. With the Energy Healing/Medicine techniques incorporated into my LDT treatments, I clear old, blocked or stuck energy at the same time which speeds up the healing process.
Here’s what lymph stagnation is linked to:
• Brain Fog
• Chronic Sinus Issues
• Weight Gain
• Pain in the Body